Jericho was once thought to be a Bible problem because of the seeming disagreement between archaeology and the Bible. When the archaeology is correctly interpreted, however, the opposite is the case. The archaeological evidence supports the historical accuracy of the Biblical account in every detail. Every aspect of the story that could possibly be verified by the findings of archaeology is, in fact, verified.
- Researching Jericho
- Jericho: Does the Evidence Disprove or Prove the Bible?
- Carbon 14 Dating at Jericho
- The Rise and Fall of the 13th Century Exodus-Conquest Theory
- The walls of Jericho
- Did the Israelites conquer Jericho? A new look at the archaeological evidence
- Extra Biblical evidence for the conquest