Join Us for the ABR Annual Friends Banquet 2021
John Stonestreet is the keynote speaker for the 2021 ABR Friends Banquet
John Stonestreet is a powerful voice on the daily Breakpoint commentaries heard by podcast and on radio by tens of thousands of Christians across America. John is the President of The Colson Center for Christian Worldview and will be ABR’s very special guest and keynote speaker for the 2021 ABR Banquet! Join us as John shares how The Colson Center equips Christians to live out their faith with clarity, confidence and courage in this cultural moment.
The Banquet will take place on Thursday October 7th, 2021 at:
Shady Maple Banquet and Conference Center
129 Toddy Dr.
East Earl, PA 17519
Doors open at 6 p.m., and the banquet begins at 6:30 p.m.
1. Tickets are $35 per person for adults and $25 for children ages 12-17 but you must pre-register.
2. Early Bird Registration: If you register before September 10th, the cost is $30 per person and $20 for children ages 12-17.
3. Registration deadline is Monday September 27th, 2021 by 12 Noon.
4. How to register and make payment:
a. Call the ABR office (800-430-0008) and pay for your tickets over the phone or mail a check with the registration form. The office is open Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. EST.
Print this Registration Form (PDF), fill out by hand, and mail to the ABR office.
Associates for Biblical Research
PO Box 144 Akron, PA 17501
b. Instructions for Online Payment and Registration
Click on the following: https://biblearchaeology.org/supportabr
Fill out the required fields.
-The address that you provide will be where your tickets will be sent 2 weeks prior to the event.
-In the comment field, please type in "Banquet Tickets" and list the first and last name and phone number of all attendees that you are making payments for.
-Calculate the amount you owe and place into the Other Amount field and proceed to choose your payment method.
5. Would you kindly consider sponsoring one or more banquet tables? Table sponsorships are $300.00 each and while helping to underwrite ABR’s expenses for the banquet, it also provides an opportunity to invite guests. Table sponsors who attend the banquet and bring friends and family help ABR expand our outreach with those who may be unfamiliar with the vision and mission of ABR. It’s a great way to bless your friends and allows ABR to use all donations received at the banquet in the direct support of ABR. Businesses, churches, organizations, and individuals may sponsor tables; would you prayerfully consider a table sponsorship if this is something God would have you do?
Important Note: Table sponsorships pay for your meal, plus 7 guests. Table Sponsors must provide ABR a list of invited guests for table assignment purposes. Maximum 8 persons per table. You may sponsor additional tables if you would like to invite additional guests, or simply purchase individual tickets if an additional table sponsorship is not desired.
6. Church Group Rates of 8 or more people: $25 per person.
7. If you plan to pay for a guest(s), we must have their complete information, including name, address and phone number.
8. You will be served a delicious dinner and dessert, and enjoy a powerful message from John Stonestreet, our keynote speaker.
9. ABR is a non-profit Christian ministry that depends entirely upon the generosity of our ministry partners who support the mission of ABR. We sincerely pray that you will join us for this wonderful event, and will give generously as the Lord directs you. Only a limited number of walk-in seats will be available, so sign up TODAY!
10. If you are unable to attend the banquet, but would like to support this event with a donation, you may give a gift, designated towards the event. Please follow these instructions:
Click here: https://biblearchaeology.org/supportabr
-Under COMMENT, type "Gift towards JOHN STONESTREET BANQUET 2021, I am unable to attend."
-Enter dollar amount in OTHER AMOUNT field.
-Follow the donation page for Credit Card or PayPal donations and follow the instructions for payment.
We hope to see you there!
Associates for Biblical Research PO Box 144 Akron, PA 17501