Join Us for the ABR Annual Friends Banquet 2022
Dr. Scott Stripling is the keynote speaker for the 2022 ABR Friends Banquet!
Dr. Scott Stripling is the Director of Excavations for the Associates for Biblical Research at ancient Shiloh (2017 to present). He also serves as Provost and Director of the Archaeology Institute at The Bible Seminary in Katy, Texas. Previously, Dr. Stripling directed the ABR excavations at Khirbet el-Maqatir, served as Field Supervisor at Tall el-Hammam in Jordan, and as a supervisor of the Temple Mount Sifting Project in Jerusalem. Dr. Stripling did his graduate studies at the University of Texas (M.A.), Assemblies of God Theological Seminary (M.A.), and Veritas International University (Ph.D.). Dr. Stripling serves as Vice-President of the Board of Directors of the Near East Archaeological Society and has published widely in peer-reviewed journals, popular magazines, and books. He is a popular speaker at churches and conferences around the world and a guest on numerous television programs and documentaries such as Fox News, The 700 Club, The New York Times, TBN, History Channel, and Discovery Channel. His passion is connecting the material culture of the Holy Land with the biblical text.
The Banquet will take place on Wednesday October 12th, 2022 at:
Shady Maple Banquet and Conference Center
129 Toddy Dr.
East Earl, PA 17519
Doors open at 6 p.m., and the banquet begins at 6:30 p.m.
1. Tickets are $35 per person for adults and $25 for children ages 12-17 but you must pre-register.
2. Early Bird Registration: If you register before September 9th, the cost is $30 per person and $20 for children ages 12-17.
3. Registration deadline is Wednesday September 28th, 2021 by 12 Noon.
4. How to register and make payment:
a. Call the ABR office (800-430-0008) and pay for your tickets over the phone or mail a check with the registration form. The office is open Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. EST.
Print this Registration Form (PDF), fill out by hand, and mail to the ABR office.
Associates for Biblical Research
PO Box 144 Akron, PA 17501
b. Instructions for Online Payment and Registration
Click on the following: https://biblearchaeology.org/supportabr
Fill out the required fields.
-The address that you provide will be where your tickets will be sent 2 weeks prior to the event.
-In the comment field, please type in "Banquet Tickets" and list the first and last name and phone number of all attendees that you are making payments for.
-Calculate the amount you owe and place into the Other Amount field and proceed to choose your payment method.
5. Would you kindly consider sponsoring one or more banquet tables? Table sponsorships are $300.00 each and while helping to underwrite ABR’s expenses for the banquet, it also provides an opportunity to invite guests. Table sponsors who attend the banquet and bring friends and family help ABR expand our outreach with those who may be unfamiliar with the vision and mission of ABR. It’s a great way to bless your friends and allows ABR to use all donations received at the banquet in the direct support of ABR. Businesses, churches, organizations, and individuals may sponsor tables; would you prayerfully consider a table sponsorship if this is something God would have you do?
Important Note: Table sponsorships pay for your meal, plus 7 guests. Table Sponsors must provide ABR a list of invited guests for table assignment purposes. Maximum 8 persons per table. You may sponsor additional tables if you would like to invite additional guests, or simply purchase individual tickets if an additional table sponsorship is not desired.
6. Church Group Rates of 8 or more people: $25 per person.
7. If you plan to pay for a guest(s), we must have their complete information, including name, address and phone number.
8. You will be served a delicious dinner and dessert, and enjoy a powerful message from John Stonestreet, our keynote speaker.
9. ABR is a non-profit Christian ministry that depends entirely upon the generosity of our ministry partners who support the mission of ABR. We sincerely pray that you will join us for this wonderful event, and will give generously as the Lord directs you. Only a limited number of walk-in seats will be available, so sign up TODAY!
10. If you are unable to attend the banquet, but would like to support this event with a donation, you may give a gift, designated towards the event. Please follow these instructions:
Click here: https://biblearchaeology.org/supportabr
-Under COMMENT, type "Gift towards DR. SCOTT STRIPLING BANQUET 2022, I am unable to attend."
-Enter dollar amount in OTHER AMOUNT field.
-Follow the donation page for Credit Card or PayPal donations and follow the instructions for payment.
We hope to see you there!
Associates for Biblical Research PO Box 144 Akron, PA 17501