(Participants that sign up for any week of excavations will receive $100 discount off the pre-dig or post-dig tour cost.)
Excavation / Tour Costs
1. Pre-Dig Tour: $1500 (check in Sat 5/14, tour Sun 5/15 AM to Sat 5/21 AM check out)
2. One Week: $1100 (any one week interval, Sun PM check in to Sat AM check out)
3. Two Weeks: $2100 (any two week interval, Sun PM check in to second Sat AM check out)
4. Three Weeks: $3000 (any three week interval, Sun PM check in to third Sat AM check out)
5. Four Weeks: $3800 (Sun 5/22 PM check in to Sat 6/18 AM check out)
6. Post-Dig Tour: $1750 (Sat 6/18 PM check in, tour Sun 6/19 to Mon 6/27 AM check out)
7. 5th Week -- Restoration Week: $650 (Mon 6/20 to Fri 6/24 AM check out)
These rates include:
- Double or Triple occupancy (SINGLE ROOMS MUST BE REQUESTED AND ARE LIMITED -- extra $60 per night and must be approved in advance)
- 3 meals a day (Lunch is ONLY included on Dig days, and not on weekends during the Dig season)
- Transport by bus to and from the Dig
- Evening education classes
PARTICIPANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR THEIR OWN TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS, INCLUDING FLIGHTS AND TRANSPORT TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT
ABR does not arrange group flights. In order to minimize costs, travelers make their own flgiht arrangements in order to find the best deals possible. Students MAY be able to find discounts at www.studentuniverse.com
A $500 per person deposit is due on a first come, first serve basis. We highly recommend sending in your deposit ASAP after you have completed your online registration to reserve your space.
- Full payment is due APRIL 17, 2022 though we will take applications after that date ONLY if rooms are still available.
- Some Dig participants may be asked to bring $300 US Dollars cash to Israel and submit to the ABR staff as their final payment (deducted from their total payment accordingly). Many of our expenses are only payable in cash, and transporting large volumes of cash overseas poses security risks. Check cashing in Israel has also become very difficult due to legal restrictions. Thus, having some diggers bring their final payments in cash resolves these problems. Thanks for understanding!
Additional Dig Costs:
Holy Land Weekend Touring
During the Dig, three weekend trips will be made available to diggers. Park entrance fees, lunch, and bus and/or van costs are not included in package pricing above, but will be paid by participants while in Israel. The costs are very reasonable, about $50-$75 per day.
Contact Henry Smith, Adminstrative Director, with questions or for a price quote.
ABR office: 717-859-3443 / 800-430-0008
Next >> Travel Details
Quick Links: Shiloh Dig Home