Shiloh Spring 2023 Excavation
REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 2022
There are multiple steps involved. All steps must be completed!
1. Click Here to fill out registration form: (off-site link)
A confirmation letter and registration packet will be emailed to you after receipt of your deposit, including your final price and extensive information on traveling, safety, further study, touring, lectures, etc.
2. Download and complete the Liability Release form
Make sure to initial and complete all witness signatures required. Minors must have a guardian signature as well.
This form must be scanned/photographed and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR mailed to the ABR office: Associates for Biblical Research / PO Box 144 / Akron, PA 17501
3. Submit $500 deposit and/or final payment per individual via check or card. (deposit due ASAP, final payments are due April 1, 2023)
Help ABR save on Credit Card bank fees by paying by check, if you are able. Mail check to the ABR office: Associates for Biblical Research / PO Box 144 / Akron, PA 17501
Debit / Credit Card Payment and Instructions
Go to our secure donation page: https://biblearchaeology.org/supportabr
- In the ONE TIME GIFT field, click on OTHER and enter the proper dollar amont.
- Then, under SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS type PAYMENT FOR SHILOH DIG SPRING 2023
- Fill out the rest of the form. You will make your payment through PayPal.
***You do not need a PayPal account. You can use your Credit Card through PayPal as a guest.
4. Forward your official flight information to email@example.com once you have it booked.
5. Meet the Dig Team on Facebook! (optional)
Join the Shiloh facebook page right now to interact with others who are also going to Shiloh! A great place to tag yourself and easily share photos and videos that the ABR staff posts as you are on the excavations... start discussions... ask questions... get connected!
Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/shilohdigteam/
Contact Henry Smith, Adminstrative Director, with questions or for a price quote.
ABR office: 717-859-3443 / 800-430-0008